|Photo from SusieDDesigns|
- It has a lot of space on the inside, perfect for all those diapers, wipes, toys, etc.
- 2 exterior pockets.
- 5 interior pockets.
- 12.5" from the base of the bag to the top.
- 19" wide at the top of the bag.
- 15" wide at the bottom of the bag.
- 5" deep.
|Playground Pixie Designs|
- You can make the 2 exterior pockets like the instructions tell you and have a regular pocket, or make a small adjustment to the pocket by putting in elastic in the top casing for a snug fit.
|Side view of bag. Photo by Playground Pixie Designs|
- You can make this bag with all the same fabric or you can mix up to 6 different fabrics.
- You can change the closure option to suit your needs. I used a magnetic snap closure for mine.
|Interior bag. Photo by Playground Pixie Designs|
SUPPLIES & NOTIONS REQUIRED TO MAKE THIS ITEM:
22'' x 17'' medium weight cotton, patterned, fabric 1
1/2 yard medium weight cotton, patterned, fabric 2
1/2 yard medium weight cotton, patterned, fabric 3
3/4 yard medium weight cotton, patterned, fabric 4
1/4 yard medium weight cotton, patterned, fabric 5
3/4 yard medium / quilt weight cotton, plain, for lining
1 yard medium weight fusible interfacing
1 yard medium weight sew-in interlining
NOTIONS: Scissors or rotary cutter and cutting mat, ruler, pins, sewing thread, metal press fastener & tool or sew-on Velcro.
I really like the way this pattern is written. It is easy to understand and has plenty of pics and illustrations to help you along the way.
I hope this review helps you if you are looking for a diaper bag pattern. The good thing about this pattern is it can be used as a tote bag if you don't want to use it as a diaper bag. Please visit Susie D Designs here on Facebook.
Until next time, Happy Sewing!
Playground Pixie Designs